Our children are proud to wear The Blessed Sacrament Catholic Primary School maroon and gold uniform, it gives them a sense of belonging and encourages them to be proud of themselves and their school.
A yellow gingham dress can be worn as an option in the Summer Term
We are excited to announce that from Monday 15th June 2020 parents can order and pay for the school uniform directly from the suppliers, Uniform and Leisure. Orders can be sent directly to school for free (using the code BSCPS in the coupon box) or you can have it delivered to your home address (postage charge £4.95). Please ensure you enter the full name of your child on the order.
Any orders placed by the end of July 2020 will have guaranteed delivery before September and we will facilitate pickup in the holidays, if necessary (dates/times to be confirmed).
**PLEASE NOTE – Bundles are not available this year.
If you are eligible for Pupil Premium you will be able to order uniform from Parentpay at a discount and school will contribute from the DFE funding we receive from the Government. Due to funding there is a limit on the number of items you can order in a year (One of each item except for Jumper/Cardigan and Trousers/Skirt you can order two of these items).
We have a small selection of uniform in our shop so will be offering the opportunity to swap sizes if you purchase the wrong size.
Additional Uniform Information;
- We expect all children to wear a school uniform.
- The only jewellery allowed in school is a digital / analogue wrist watch.
- Key Stage Two children may wear a PAIR of small, plain studs.
- Please ensure that your child's hair style / colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaved patterns or gelled styles are not suitable for school. Hair past shoulder-length should be tied back.
- Black shoes with either velcro, buckle or laces (no heels).
- Please label all clothing clearly as the school cannot be responsible for missing items.
Teachers can discipline pupils for breaching the school’s rules on appearance or uniform. This should be carried out in accordance with the school’s published behaviour policy.
A head teacher, or a person authorised by the head teacher, may ask a pupil to go home briefly to remedy a breach of the school’s rules on appearance or uniform. This is not an exclusion but an authorised absence.
If you have any queries regarding school uniform, please contact the school office