18 September 2019
We are now into the 3rd week back after the summer holidays and the children are settling in well.
Some useful information:
- Indoor PE is on Monday and outdoor PE is on a Thursday.
- Children can come into school wearing their PE kit on both days (black joggers, white polo and school hoodie and trainers) although on Monday any children wearing trainers will require pumps in school as well.
- Book bags need to be in school every day even if books do not require changing
- Books will be changed every day apart from Tuesday
- Our current topic is all about Ribbleton so we will be learning about the history and geography of the local area.
Let's keep up the great start to the year!
Posted by D Thompson
Category: YEAR 3 BLOG